Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Warm and sunny

It's a heat wave!  45 degrees outside today.  It felt amazing ... which is so damn sad.  My fellow assistant golf pro and I have been trying to plan our all-new program called "Family First Swing".  It's a group lesson program for families or friends that haven't played any golf or are just getting into the game to come out and get some help.  The other assistant is an incredible instructor, but has mainly worked with highly skilled players.  He hasn't done much with beginner/youth instruction, which I believe is my strong suit.  I think this will be quite the adventure over the next 2 months.
The sun needs to stay out and we need a bit of water to dry up so this season can finally get under way!  If you're in the area and you're interested in the game of golf, call the Golf Shop today at 605-226-0989 and we can get you into our Family First Swing program!

No comments:

Post a Comment