Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Hangover II

Great. Awesome. Shit!
I just read that The Hangover 2 comes out May 26. As much as I loved the first one, I was bombarded with the comparisons to my likeness to the character of Stu (played by Ed Helms). For roughly 2 months after the first Hangover was released into theaters, my name was no longer Mike, it was Stu. I began answering to Stu. I answered as Stu. For a while, I just assumed I would forever be .......... Stu.

Stu is great. He plays piano. He is goofy looking (like me). His girlfriend is a bit on the psycho-obsessive side (like mine .. joking). Stu is alright.
I'm sure I'll catch the sequel in theaters. I might as well get used to the name change now. If the second movie is as good as the first, then I'll likely be called Stu for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment